I get a lot of clients that say "can you make my hair grow?". Truth is your hair is always growing, the care you take of it after it grows it what determines the length of you hair. If you want to encourage healthy hair you have to start from inside. Since hair is made up of mostly protein's the less you ingest the weaker the hair will be. You know that phrase you are what you eat .. well they weren't kidding. Here are a list of some vitamins that will aid the hair growing process.
* Vitamin A: it is an antioxidant that aids in the making of healthy sebum in the scalp. Food sources rich in Vitamin A are fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches.
* Vitamin C: they work towards maintaining hair health. Sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, and dark green vegetables.
* Vitamin E: it helps in improving the scalp circulation. Food sources rich in vitamin E are vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts, dried beans, and leafy green vegetables.
* Biotin: it works as an anti aging agent by preventing graying of hair and hair loss. Sources of biotin are: whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
* Inositol: it helps in keeping hair follicles healthy. Rich food sources include whole grains, liver and citrus fruits.
* Niacin (Vitamin B3): it aids in promoting scalp circulation. Rich food sources include wheat germ, fish, chicken, turkey and meat.
* Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): it helps in preventing graying and hair loss. Rich food sources encompass whole grain cereals, organ meats and egg yolks.
* Vitamin B6: Prevents hair loss. Food sources include brewer's yeast, liver, whole grain cereals, vegetables, organ meats and egg yolk.
* Vitamin B12: Prevents hair loss. Rich food sources include chicken, fish, eggs and milk.
I am a beautician, magician, an artist. Growing up in a house filled with ethic women I know the struggles some of us go through in order to attain the perfect style , even if it means destroying our natural hair. I want to change that! There are many sites that tell you to use products created for only ethic hair but we need to think outside of the box where our hair is concerned. Our hair is unique and strong but often very misunderstood by ourselves. This site will provide you with different methods of treatment and a wide array of products to help you get started on a safe and effective hair care journey. This site doesn’t only cater to ethnic women!!! My connects are very wide so for my Caucasians , my Indians, my Asians, everyone I have hair guides and tips for you beautiful ladies as well.