Moisture is the key! Don't just plaster any kind of grease in your hair you need to nourish your hair especially if its coarse.I would recommend Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator hair moisturizer . Coarse hair tends to break much faster than any other kind of hair so you have to take your time with it. You should wash your hair at least every two weeks, to promote healthy hair growth and its simply good hygiene. You don't want a head full of funky hair huge turn off for the ladies or potential partners. So take your time and fellas please LOVE THY HAIR!!
I encourage women to grow strong healthy hair, I personally hate cutting off long locks but to each his own, sometimes a drastic change is in order. On that note I would like to say that bald heads are beautiful ..and quite natural. A bald head brings out bone structure and maintenance ..WHAT MAINTENANCE lol. Other than a hair cut every two weeks you have nothing to do. Once you go bald you probably won't go back. If you need a change, or your hair is just too damaged and you want to let go of the struggle, let go of the insecurity that comes with having no hair.. or the fear of being called a "bald bitch" lol... Bald is beautiful unless you have a lumpy head like Ms.Spears.
So many of you who are weaving your hair are oblivious to the net technique of weave. It gives your hair the ULTIMATE break from the world. It also gives a nice flat finish to any look. The hair base is braided normally the only addition is the weaving net, which is tacked down to the base. Weaves generally last longer and look more natural. These nets can be found in any beauty supply store and and extremely affordable, meaning 1-2 dollars a pack. So try a this weaving method, and if you don't already know honey... LOVE THY HAIR.
I get a lot of clients that say "can you make my hair grow?". Truth is your hair is always growing, the care you take of it after it grows it what determines the length of you hair. If you want to encourage healthy hair you have to start from inside. Since hair is made up of mostly protein's the less you ingest the weaker the hair will be. You know that phrase you are what you eat .. well they weren't kidding. Here are a list of some vitamins that will aid the hair growing process.
* Vitamin A: it is an antioxidant that aids in the making of healthy sebum in the scalp. Food sources rich in Vitamin A are fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches.
* Vitamin C: they work towards maintaining hair health. Sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, cantaloupe, pineapple, tomatoes, and dark green vegetables.
* Vitamin E: it helps in improving the scalp circulation. Food sources rich in vitamin E are vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts, dried beans, and leafy green vegetables.
* Biotin: it works as an anti aging agent by preventing graying of hair and hair loss. Sources of biotin are: whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
* Inositol: it helps in keeping hair follicles healthy. Rich food sources include whole grains, liver and citrus fruits.
* Niacin (Vitamin B3): it aids in promoting scalp circulation. Rich food sources include wheat germ, fish, chicken, turkey and meat.
* Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): it helps in preventing graying and hair loss. Rich food sources encompass whole grain cereals, organ meats and egg yolks.
* Vitamin B6: Prevents hair loss. Food sources include brewer's yeast, liver, whole grain cereals, vegetables, organ meats and egg yolk.
* Vitamin B12: Prevents hair loss. Rich food sources include chicken, fish, eggs and milk.
I am a beautician, magician, an artist. Growing up in a house filled with ethic women I know the struggles some of us go through in order to attain the perfect style , even if it means destroying our natural hair. I want to change that! There are many sites that tell you to use products created for only ethic hair but we need to think outside of the box where our hair is concerned. Our hair is unique and strong but often very misunderstood by ourselves. This site will provide you with different methods of treatment and a wide array of products to help you get started on a safe and effective hair care journey. This site doesn’t only cater to ethnic women!!! My connects are very wide so for my Caucasians , my Indians, my Asians, everyone I have hair guides and tips for you beautiful ladies as well.